- Vinyl windows and doors are more economical. Lower initial-cost, no painting or sealing, and high energy efficiency add up to considerable savings over the life of the window or door.
- Vinyl windows and doors require less maintenance. They require no painting or sealing and most windows offer easy access to the outside surface for cleaning from inside the house.
- Vinyl windows and doors are energy efficient. Vinyl itself is an excellent insulator, and various glazing options create an even stronger barrier against outside temperatures.
- Vinyl windows and doors provide more structural stability. Fusion-welded sash and frame corners provided tight fit and finish, and vinyl does not shrink or expand in temperature extremes.
- Vinyl windows and doors are aesthetically pleasing. Architecturally correct styling — plus options for grilles, color, and hardware — make vinyl windows and doors an attractive complement to virtually any home design.
Vinyl windows and doors have come a long way since introduced in the 1950s. Now YKK AP has defined a new standard for quality, styling, and performance with StyleView®, StyleGuard®, and Precedence® windows and doors.